Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Overseas Trips

God allowed me to take a number of overseas trips.


In 2004, I spent 3 weeks in China, teaching English camps and touring. (Read about it!)
The Pearl Tower in Shanghai

In 2005, I spent 2 weeks in the Dominican Republic, visiting a pastor and his family. (Journal coming soon!)

Eating mangos in the Dominican Republic--my new favorite fruit!

In 2006, I spent 5 weeks in Morocco and Spain, visiting my college roommate and touring.
The leather tanning factory in Fez


From 2006-2007, I spent 8 months in Spain, learning Spanish at the University of Málaga.
Plaza de Toros (bullfighting ring) in Málaga, with the Mediterranean in the background

In 2007, I went back to Spain for 3 more months, serving the local church in music ministry.
Playing for the performance of our Christmas cantata, El Don de Amor (The Gift of Love)

In 2009, I went to Mexico for 2 weeks for business and visiting friends.

In 2011-2012, I spent 6 months serving with Betel in Spain and England. (Use sidebar to navigate to the month of November 2011 for the beginning of these posts.)

This post is part of the series My Journey into Missions.
Next Post: Coming Soon!
Previous Post: Going overseas as a Christian Tourist

1 comment:

  1. Gracias por colgar estas fotos,son muy chulas,pero me da hasco de saber que mango es una de tus frutas favoritas...jeje...no la puedo comer....feeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! You have just made my day! :-)