Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rhema

Sunday, January 15, 2012

“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.” Isaiah 60:1-2

The Lord spoke to me profoundly today through this verse. We were singing it in a song at church, and God spoke to me so clearly and impressed the truth of it so firmly upon my heart that the tears were coursing freely down my cheeks as I sang.

Coming on the heels of the yesterday’s idea of being contagious, it clinched the matter and powerfully impacted me.

And then, as we were singing, Conchita, the mother of Pastor Alberto, happened to pass by. She is a little old lady, very kind, very godly, and very faithful. I was standing near the end of the row and I smiled at her. She reached out and touched my hand. “I see the glory of the Lord shining from you,” she said, out of the blue. Ah! It was the cherry on top, and I started crying afresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love comments! You have just made my day! :-)